我 像 是 朵 飘 云 ,
Drifting in the vast sky
在 芒 芒 人 海 中 。
Holding on to the rays from the sun,
手 握 熊 熊 阳 光 ,
And slowly burned off by it.
却 慢 慢 被 灼 伤。
Birds and planes soar by me,
万 物 于 我 飞 翔 ,
Only occasionally gracing my presence.
但 只 悄 过 我 旁 。
Thunder and lighting roar with me,
雷 电 陪 我 呐 喊 ,
But died the next moment a ray shines.
可 只 限 余 一 时 。
The rainbow looks just by my side,
云 彩 看 似 亲 近 ,
But its never within my reach.
可 却 不 成 触 碰 。
Island below big and small,
岛 屿 泠 落 脚 边 ,
Drizzle by my rain all and all.
被 那 冷 雨 泠 澌 。
How far can i drift,
我 还 能 飘 多 久 ,
How near can i seek.
我 还 能 寻 多 远 。
I am as lost as can be...
我 一 然 还 是 迷 失 的 我 。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment